We’re coming up on Thanksgiving which means one thing: we’ve got the holidays on the brain!
Along with all of the delicious food we plan to eat we’re also thinking about gift giving and finding the perfect thing for every person on your list. Our round up this year includes some of our favorite items from last year, now improved and at a much better price!
1. Amazon Kid Edition Fire Tablet (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J90MSDS/) – Starting at 69.99 you get a lot of value for your buck. Tablets can have a memory card added, come with a year subscription to Free Time, and a 2 year no questions asked replacement warranty.
2. Amazon Echo Dot with Wink Essentials (https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Echo-Dot-Portable-Bluetooth-Speaker-with-Alexa-Black/) – The Echo Dot will be as cheap as $30 this weekend. Last year we got a Dot and smart lightbulbs for Christmas that started a smart home addiction that now invades our whole house. This is a great starter set, but throw some extra cash to the side because once you start you won’t want to stop!
3. Insant Pot (https://www.amazon.com/Instant-Pot-Multi-Use-Programmable-Pressure/dp/B00FLYWNYQ/) – These will go as low as $60 this weekend. I got one for Christmas last year and it’s become one of my favorite things. Best roasts I’ve ever made and they can be done in less than 2 hours. I keep finding new reasons to use it and it’s by far one of my favorite appliances that I suggest to everyone.
4. iRobot Roomba (https://www.amazon.com/iRobot-Roomba-Robot-Vacuum-Connectivity/dp/B06XRT2B3P/) – This wifi powered one is only $275 this weekend and well worth the price! Our Roomba has turned out to be one of our best investments, it even works great on the carpet.
5. Phillips Sunrise Simulation Alarm Clock (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E91EGDS/) – You probably never thought you’d spend $70 on an alarm clock (which is way less than we paid) but this thing is amazing. Especially at this time of year where you don’t get as much sun and can struggle getting out of bed in the dark this is great.
What tech gifts are you eyeing this year?