We are so blessed to be able to work with such wonderful clients. Thank you, Amy and Brian, of Pro Insurance Resources for doing this!
Yes, we do have a new video studio! We had one of our clients, Rosario from Queen Bee Cleaning to share her thoughts on the studio. Thanks a lot, Rosario!
Technology is moving forward as time goes by. So, watch this interview as Jason talks about how much technology has grown and how it has helped many businesses out there.
Have you met our new Team member Jillian, yet?! You can learn more about Jillian below… #gettingtoknowyou
Jillian Chow is the Account Manager of the team! She is in charge of managing all accounts, posting contents on social media, analyzing data, and preparing marketing sales reports.
She is a food lover in general, but one specific food she cannot resist would be Banana Leaf Rice – an authentic Malaysian dish served on a banana leaf with rice, vegetables, meat and topped with curry.
Throughout her years here in the States, she has traveled to 14 states including Colorado, Florida, Chicago, Minnesota, California, New York, Kansas, Kentucky, South Dakota, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Iowa and not forgetting, Nebraska!
Jillian was born and raised in a country called Malaysia. Her family is Malaysians with a Chinese and Thai descent. The Chows are travelers for sure! As a family, they have visited almost 10 different countries thus far. They are also very adventurous as they enjoy doing things like hiking, jungle trekking, and going to the beach as a family activity.
When it comes to movies, “Now You See Me” is definitely one she would re-watch over and over again just because she is amazed by the intelligence level in the movie and the magic tricks they do are absolutely mind-blowing, as she describes.
Also, she does have a furry family member at home in Malaysia. A small toy-poodle mix! Let’s just say that when the storm comes, Curlie is there to calm it, as she brightens up the mood every single time.
Something that most people don’t know about her is that although she loves doing extraordinary activities such as skydiving and extreme roller coaster rides, she is indeed terrified of heights!
Holly talks about the User Flow area of Google Analytics on your website and how to use that data for your marketing.
We’re coming up on Thanksgiving which means one thing: we’ve got the holidays on the brain!
Along with all of the delicious food we plan to eat we’re also thinking about gift giving and finding the perfect thing for every person on your list. Our round up this year includes some of our favorite items from last year, now improved and at a much better price!
1. Amazon Kid Edition Fire Tablet (https://www.amazon.com/dp/
2. Amazon Echo Dot with Wink Essentials (https://www.amazon.com/
3. Insant Pot (https://www.amazon.com/
4. iRobot Roomba (https://www.amazon.com/
5. Phillips Sunrise Simulation Alarm Clock (https://www.amazon.com/gp/
What tech gifts are you eyeing this year?
Jason shares about the security issues we are going to see more often on the Internet and how to overcome that by SSL and lock features in Google Chrome, and more.
Watch Jason Petersen’s presentation at the Digital Marketing Lead Generation workshop. Watch this informative presentation to learn more about social media advertising, Google Adwords, and Email Marketing (Newsletters), and how to use them to generate leads. Jason also gave in-depth explanations on the different kinds of digital marketing there is.
We build quite a few websites at GenR8, and though it isn’t our main service, we do find that it’s the hub of your digital marketing efforts. Because of that we often work with clients to create a new website specifically to garner more leads.
Our tips for your website:
- Make Contact Us easy to access. People are lazy, so having the contact form, as well as multiple ways to click to Contact Us will ensure the most traffic to the form.
- Use great imagery. There are tons of great FREE stock images out there to utilize if you can’t take your own, but taking your own is preferred. Hiring a photographer to take some headshots, images of you working, and of your location will beef up your website. Even if you can’t afford a photographer, with some decent lighting and the HD camera on your phone you can still take some great shots.
- Simplify your website. Both in the menu and within the content you want your website to be easy and simple for the people that use it. Your website should be the introduction to who you are, so make it concise and let people reach out to you to ask their questions.
- Let people get to know YOU. Whether it’s in your blog, on your About page, or on a staff page the number one page people will go to on your website is always the page about who you are. So, don’t be afraid to talk about your interests, passions, and why you do what you do. People like people, embrace it!
Join GenR8 Marketing and LIBA for a Lead Generation Using Social Media & Google Search Workshop!
Looking for new ways to generate leads for your business? Maybe you want to build visibility and word-of-mouth buzz? There are some great tools, as it relates to digital marketing to put to use. In this class, we talk about those tools and how to use them for website, social media and online advertising. GenR8 hopes to see you there!
Date: Tuesday, October 17th
Time: 10am – 11am
Location: The Jasmine Room by Venue
129 N 10th Street, Lincoln, NE 68508